According to MarketWatch:
SCYTL, the global leader in secure electronic voting technologies, announced today the acquisition of 100% of SOE Software, the leading software provider of election management solutions in the United States. The integration of these two software companies creates the industry leader in the election software market with a full range of solutions covering from Internet voting to election night reporting and online pollworker training, and a strong market presence worldwide.
- Counterfeit Voting – Voter Identification Laws Protect Your Civil Liberty (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama Team Praying Voter Fraud Will Re-Elect Their Boss (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder Ignores Supreme Court Ruling, Steps Up Voter Fraud Efforts (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Supreme Court upholds voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Defeating Obama-- The Citizen Journalist (lifelibertyandpursuitofmovies.wordpress.com)