Eric Holder’s fantasy world is most people’s dreams on steroids! His distinction between fact and fiction; truth and lies; reality and make-believe is non-existent. This man-child protege of our man-child President needs a reality check and will hopefully receive one in November!!!
- Friday document dump: Holder’s DOJ releases more on ‘Fast and Furious’ (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The Pattern of Criminal Behavior Within the Department of Justice (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama, Holder dedicated to controlling Americans’ weapons, says police group (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder – A Hostile Witness? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Eric Holder Lied (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Eric Holder’s Justice Department Looking More Like Obama’s Protection Racket (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Eric Holder Impeached is a Good First Start (lettingfreedomring.com)
- *UPDATE* Could Obama Steal The Elections Through Scytl? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Counterfeit Voting – Voter Identification Laws Protect Your Civil Liberty (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama Team Praying Voter Fraud Will Re-Elect Their Boss (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder Ignores Supreme Court Ruling, Steps Up Voter Fraud Efforts (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Supreme Court upholds voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- How Many Crimes Did the New Black Panthers Commit in Florida? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holding Eric Holder Accountable for Operation Fast and Furious (gds44.wordpress.com)
- David Horowitz: 10 Reasons to Impeach Eric Holder (gloucestercitynews.net)
Originally posted on Gds44's Blog:
I don’t have the time or the inclination, but somebody could build an entire website around Eric Holder’s apparent conflicts with reality.
It seems like almost everything he does is totally alien to the average American. He seems to find it offensive that several states want to purge the voter rolls of people who are dead. It infuriates him that several states actually want to send illegal aliens home, instead of allowing them to infiltrate our country and live at our expense.
He does not seem overly concerned about the deaths of at least 200 Mexicans and two American Border Patrol Agents because of an illegal operation people in his department conceived and then bungled, in fact he believes trying to find out what happened is a racist attack on him personally. While we’re on the subject of racism, he…
View original 431 more words